Searching For Sales Talent?
Looking for a Career Change?
Why Hire Sales Talent Group?
- Focused – Sales niche only
- Proven track record – Over 17 years
- Powerful Network – Database of over 20,000 sales professionals
- Direct Sourcing Experts – Hunter mentality to find your candidates
- Process – Embrace topgrading as a hiring methodology*
- Responsiveness – Operate with “urgency”
- Follow through – Do what we say we will
Results that matter:
- Successfully placed over 800 Sales Professionals since 1998
- 90% fill rate vs 37% industry average
- 93% 12 month retention rate vs 40% industry average
- 98% customer retention
Who Says So?
Calling out the most important part of the sales recruiting process is very much like naming your favorite child, especially if you have more than one.read more
The most common question I hear from our clients is, “What is the biggest mistake you have seen customers make when building or hiring new sales talent?”
From my experience, the biggest mistake is not putting enough thought into onboarding. Therefore, the greatest opportunity for improvement is creating a well-defined, communicated, and implemented Onboarding Program (OBP).
It’s officially 2019. Around this time of year sales executives often have two intimately related concerns: open sales positions and revenue targets that are based on having those positions filled. Every position has a revenue goal attached to it, and your CFO will not reduce your quota because you have open sales territories.read more
What would your sales process look like if you were trying to close a million-dollar deal? It would be complex, relationship oriented (multiple contact levels), and strategic in nature.read more
Over the last few months, we’ve seen the market for sales talent become increasingly candidate-driven, to an unprecedented degree.read more